Strength. Leadership. Identity.
Our culture has a lot to say about our identity. Youth are bombarded with conflicting messages telling them who they are. Rather than equipping young people to be leaders in their faith, these messages can cause fear and self-doubt.
To learn their true identity, your preteen can dive into The Action Bible through this interactive Deborah experience! Her story shows that while culture tries to tell preteens who they are, God decides their identity. He helps them to be leaders in our culture and to stand firmly in the truth. God can use them to do great things!
This program—designed for students ages 9–11—can be accessed on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Preteens can interact with the app at their own pace, so they choose when and where to use it.
- Tells the story of Deborah through videos and activities
- Encourages students to believe the identity and calling of God, rather than culture
- Empowers preteens to lead in faith and against cultural pressures
- Teaches that our strength is found in God, not man
- Who Was Deborah?
- Deborah Knew Her Identity
- Deborah Rejected Her False Identity
- Deborah Was a Strong Leader